If you have a question that isn't below, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A pet owner is responsible for the registration of his pet once a microchip has been injected by the VET.
- A form with the microchip sticker and the processes to be followed for online registration will be given to the pet owner by the VET.
There are 2 ways to print your certificate:
- Once you do the initial registration and created your pet's profile you will receive a LOGIN profile with your temporary password and a copy of your certificate.
- You can log in with your password at any stage if you have lost your certificate to retrieve it a second time and re-print or re-send it to yourself.
- You can log in with your password at any time. You will need to select the TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP on the Home Page and complete the online application.
- Once you have completed the application you can submit the form.
- The new owner will receive an email informing them to accept the transfer of ownership.
- Once the new owner accepts the transfer of ownership they will receive their own LOGIN profile with their temporary password whereby they can re-create or update the pet's info
- You can log in with your password and select DEATH OF A PET notification on the Home Page.
- Simply fill in the chip number and date of death.
- An update will be done on your profile immediately.
- You need to log in with your password and select VACCINATIONS on the Home Page.
- You can complete any Vaccinations your pet had and the date completed by the VET.
- The online form will allow you to keep record on your Pet Profile.
- You need to log in with your password and select ADD A PET on the Home Page.
- Complete the online application form and it will be added to your current profile of pets.
- The system will pick up multiple entries of the same e-mail address used and selectively group those animals to the same profile. Meaning if you have an existing profile in the system and add 3 additional pets using the same e-mail address, the system will group those animal profiles together under the same owner.
There are 2 ways you can be assured your pet is registered.
- Once you receive a LOGIN profile and certificate your pet has been registered.
- You can go to the homepage www.petlookup.co.za and use the PETLOOKUP search tool to type your unique microchip number. The basic information will appear here, such as Contact details of the Pet owner, who the microchip belongs to, what the pet's name is, etc.
As many as you want. All you need to do is complete the ADD A PET application form and submit.
Once your profile has been created you will receive an e-mail with a short link to log in with the password provided. You can view your profile here and add a picture to that particular pet.